So... I went to the feed store one day and saw it. It was the one. Here is my conversation with Chace through texting while I was holding it in my arms.
Me: Can I get a kitten?
Chace: No
Me: But its really really cute and I want one really bad
Chace: No
Me: Would you be really mad if I got it anyways?
Chace: Yes
Me: How mad?
Chace: Really mad
End of conversation.
On the way home I was thinking about how much I wanted that kitty and how mad it made me that Chace wouldn't let me and I was getting madder and madder. When I got home I carried on with things and Chace goes... ok, whats wrong. I explained and he still said no. Later on, I said I would trim its nails so it wouldn't ruin our furniture and take care of all the gross stuff. Then, out of nowhere he was like.. Ok. I thought he was joking and laughed, really??? So I went and got it the next day! We can't think of a name but the boys (Curtis and Adam and Chace) all call it eff. like the letter f. Please help me think of something better. Although Chace won't admit it, he loves it. I always catch him playing with it or it cuddling up to him. Its funny. Anywho, here's a picture...
Hahahaha Rachel I was just laughing so hard at Eff!!!! That is hilarious!!! I want a kitten,but Sam says no. Maybe I can just play with yours all the time. Soooo cute. Maybe name it Frank, if it's a boy, or girl. That way the boys can still call it Eff! Haahahahaha
ReplyDeleteYa... you know how those guys are. They call it Focker (like the movie) now. Its bad but kind of funny! Frank could work. I need to change it fast cuz eff is startin to stick!! hahah
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha seriously that is hilarious!!!! See you this weekend!! We get in tomorrow night probably around 8 :]
ReplyDelete