Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Table

Me and Chace have been working on this table slowly and just got done. I'm proud. It was a pain, but fun to see a change!
The Chairs looked like this before. Ugly.

The table during the process. I forgot to take a before picture of the table but it was all brown just like the chair and terribly scratched up on the top.

The finished chair


The finished product!!

No, I do not keep my kitchen table in my family room next to my Christmas tree although I would like to right now. I just brought it in for a better picture

4 comments:

  1. It looks so good!!!! I should have you teach me how to reupholster my chairs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! we totally transformed our dining table too, it was hideous before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my hero because I wish I could do table reconstruction like you and Chace! Had a good time with you guys. Congrats on another finished semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel! I LOVE IT! I think it's time for us to have a craft partay again and Me and Riggy want to play with you are you in TOWN?!

    ReplyDelete